Workers' Compensation Attorneys
for Missouri (including St. Louis and Clayton) and southern Illinois (including East St. Louis and Belleville)
The workers’ compensation system is supposed to be fair and quick. Most people who are injured at work find it to be neither.
The attorneys at Heller, Gallagher & Finley, L.L.P. are vigorous advocates for workers injured on the job. We help workers’ compensation claimants navigate an often confusing system.
Our clients have put a lot into their jobs. They went to work every day and followed the rules but then got hurt. They want to get back to work if they can. They also wish to receive fair compensation if their injury is permanent.
Working closely with our clients, we make sure their claims are filed promptly and thoroughly; help to coordinate medical coverage; represent them at hearings, trials and appeals; and ensure calculations of damages are accurate so they receive the full recovery they deserve.
The firm provides experienced representation in all kinds of workers’ compensation cases such as those arising from:
- back injuries
- death claims for dependents
- industrial injuries
- occupational diseases
- on-the-job accidents
- psychological claims
- repetitive stress injuries
- toxic exposure
- traumatic amputations
- work-related disability
Our attorneys are committed to helping injured workers obtain all of the benefits they are entitled to under the Workers’ Compensation Act, including proper medical care, referrals to medical specialists and compensation for lost wages.
We have taken on some of the biggest Workers Compensation Insurance Companies, including:
- Liberty Mutual/Indiana Insurance Company
- Farmers’ Insurance Group
- Zurich American Insurance company
- Chartis Casualty Company
- Indemnity Insurance Company of North America
- Missouri Rural Services Workers’ Compensation Trust
- Missouri Employers Mutual
- Missouri United School Insurance
- Secura Insurance Company
- Hartford Fire Insurance Co.
- Missouri Highway & Transportation Commission [Mo. Highway Patrol officers]
- Travelers Indemnity Co. of America
- Missouri Office of Administration [Missouri Judiciary workers]
- Macy’s Retail Holdings, Inc.
- American Home Assurance Co.
- SAB of the TAB of the City of St. Louis
- Hartford Insurance Company of the Midwest
- Old Carco LLC
- Arch Insurance Co.
- American International Insurance Co.
- SLAIT (St. Louis Area Insurance Trust)
If you currently have a claim pending against one of these Insurance Companies, and you don’t think you are being treated fairly, please call one of our attorneys for a free consultation about your rights under the Workers’ Compensation Act.